Natural Ingredients Include:
So what is Pectin? Pectin is a soluble fiber that can lower blood sugar levels by drawing water from your digestive tract and forming a gel which slows down the digestion of sugars and starches.
What Is D-Limonene? D-Limonene, a natural fat cleanser found in the lemon peel, improves digestion by dissolving sludge build up in the gall bladder by reducing bile stagnation. In isolation, it can help relieve heartburn and acid reflux.
What Are Antioxidants? They prevent the oxidation of other molecules neutralizing free radicals in your body reducing inflammation and promoting collagen production for healthier skin.
Why Is Vitamin C Important? Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a potent water-soluble natural antioxidant and is important for immune function and skin health as well.
What Are The Benefits Of Plant Compounds? Plant compounds are natural bioactive substances which have powerful health benefits which can reduce kidney stones, chronic inflammation, and uric acid in joints
Importance of Flavonoids? Flavonoids are powerful antioxidants that enhance Vitamin C effectiveness & other vitamins, contain anti-inflammatory properties, contain anti-bacterial properties, enhance circulatory health
- Increases your antioxidant intake by 30%
State of Science Review, January 2005
- Researchers state “Eating organic is like eating 2 extra portions of fruit and vegetables a day without added calories.”
Christine Lepisto, Science/Sustainable Agriculture. July 15, 2014
- Reduces exposure to toxic heavy metals and pesticides on an average of 48%.
Baranski,M et al. British Journal of Nutrition
- Organic foods are strictly monitored and defined by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Healthy eating is just a part of it, its also about protecting our earth and wildlife.